Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a web search engine's unpaid results — often referred to as "natural," "organic," or "earned" results. In general, the earlier (or higher ranked on the search results page), and more frequently a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine's users, and these visitors can be converted into customers. SEO may target different kinds of search, including image search, local search, video search, academic search, news search and industry-specific vertical search engines.
Social media is the collective of online communications channels dedicated to community-based input, interaction, content-sharing and collaboration. Websites and applications dedicated to forums, microblogging, social networking , social bookmarking, social curation, and wikis are among the different types of social media. Here are some prominent examples of social media:
• Facebook is a popular free social networking website that allows registered users to create profiles, upload photos and video, send messages and keep in touch with friends, family and colleagues.
• Twitter is a free microblogging service that allows registered members to broadcast short posts called tweets.
• Google+ (pronounced Google plus) is Google's social networking project, designed to replicate the way people interact offline more closely than is the case in other social networking services.
• LinkedIn is a social networking site designed specifically for the business community.
• Pinterest is a social curation website for sharing and categorizing images found online. Pinterest requires brief descriptions but the main focus of the site is visual.
• Instagram allows registered users to upload photos, make descriptions of photos using hashtag #.
Contextual advertising is the best and most effective form of advertising today. In the 21st century is difficult to imagine the successful business without Internet advertising. Internet users are people with an average income and above average, so - it is customers who have money and they are willing to spend it. One of the greatest advantages of PPC advertising is that advertising message becomes visible to the user in the moment when he recognizes the need for the advertised product or service. This makes it possible to minimize the effect of advertising of rejection, rejection, obsessions, and thus increase the return.